Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kimberly Linn - "The Sparks" (video)



"The Sparks" - song by Kimberly Linn / Video from "The Devil Bat" (1941) PRC Bela Lugosi classic, edited by Erich Kuersten - 4 mins - the story of a love between a bat and a mad scientist, and the power of the sparks to set them free.


"For Bela, and for madmen everywhere, the misunderstood, the unappreciated and the tyrants with no subjects who rage in their secret laboratories, creating their atomic supermen, and their music, and writing, and their art. And Kimberly, come out of hiding and continue your awesome music! Like Bela, and like Poe, you are and shall be.... avenged! "

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGkwKHtz0FU


    your post made me think of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love Kim Linn. beautiful beautiful music, i keep psyching myself up to email her about collaborating on a project but can't bring myself to do it as i know she'd say no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? Why won't she let us love her? She should be being gushed over all across the land.

    Dave thanks for that weird Dustn clip. Mine's better, of course, but I wish there were dozens more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damo I'd love to collaborate with you. And Erich I'm coming out of "hiding." I stopped making music but after seeing the awesome video you made to accompany "The Sparks" I'm ready to hop back into it.

    If either of you want to email me: kimberlylinn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...