Monday, August 30, 2010

Acidemic Journal of Film & Media #6 to Go Live this Weds, 9/1/10


It's been a long time coming together, but with a competent new editorial staff helmed by the amazing Meghan Wright (see her co-authored site, Letter to the Preditor here), a brace of Gallic insight and a main topic lurid and true, the sixth issue of the Acidemic Journal of Film and Media will soon be insinuating itself amongst the in-crowd crowded party on the seventh floor of pop-artsy cinematic bizarro theoretical hell.

With sexy French theory/cinema deconstructive something something essays by the lauded likes of: Todd McGowan, Kim Morgan, Ethan Spigland, our French correspondent Severine Benzimra, John Bredin, David Maxwell, yours truly, and film historian David Del Valle, it's going to be weird, informational, sensational and free online. Sacre bleu! I'll be posting a link here Weds., so stay tuned. Or visit www.acidemic.com for a look at our previous issue/s.

1 comment:

  1. I've just been exploring your Acidemic periodical Erich and its really rather good. I thought the piece by David Del Valle on BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW was especially good, its my favourite British horror film so I found myself attracted to that article like a moth to a flame. If you're looking for contributions from new writers, let me know what your next issue deals with and I'll gladly submit something - all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...